TC Optimist Club Scheduled Events
Community Speaker Events are Now Open to the Public – Join Us!
Every Monday during our weekly luncheon other that the first Monday of each month “which are our business meetings” the Traverse City Optimist Club hosts a public speaker representing community activities and topics we feel are important for the local community to be aware of. These public speaker engagements are open to the public to attend and are held at the Elks Lodge 625 Bay Street. Read more and register below
Online Speaker Event Guest Registration
Traverse City Optimist Club Community Speaker Events promote community engagement along with fellowship and our main purpose of supporting local youth and youth organization.
Guests may register online here to attend and enjoy lunch prior to the speaker presentation. These events are for public awareness and Not a Debate. Please be considerate.
Register for Community Speaker Luncheon
Elks Lodge cost for buffet lunch is $12.50 which includes gratuity. Buffet Lunch Includes Soup and Salad Bar, with Main Lunch Palate Items. Eat upon arrival, lunch is served from 12:00 noon to 12:30. Speaker meeting begins between 12:20 and 12:30 depending on agenda with featured speaker presentation at 12:30 followed by question session, – speakers generally stay after to answer any additional questions.
Choose Event Date from Calendar Above to Register for Attendance
- Elks Lodge, 625 Bay St, Traverse City, MI 49684
- Select Monday Calendar Events above to Learn about Speakers…
Protocol for Guests
- Select Calendar Event Date and Register Online
- Check in at door upon arrival, receive club brochure
- Register and pay for lunch if you have not already
- Fill out a name tag and attach to shirt
- Pick a table to sit at and partake in lunch
- Enjoy lunch, ask club members questions if you have any
- Enjoy speaker event, most speakers stay after for additional questions
- Be considerate of speaker, it’s an informative event, not a debate!
- Come back and visit us again! We appreciate your participation!